It’s been a busy week and it’s only Wednesday. I’m trying to get back into a routine because I hate when I’m all thrown off.
This past weekend I got to host a Benefit “Laughter is the Best Cosmetic” party through House Party. Myself and a group of friends got to try a variety of make up including their new foundation. I’m not a huge make up person and generally stick to the things I’ve tested and have been good to me. I did really like their mascara as did all my friends. If you are interested in trying new products and throwing parties to introduce product to your friends, this is a great site. I signed up a few months ago and had the opportunity to throw two parties. It’s fun and a great excuse to get friends together.
Can anyone else tell a difference in my before and after picture of the Mascara? If not then just ignore me – I’m crazy.
But the make up wasn’t the star of this party. I made black bean brownies and those stole the show. I have made these numerous times but these bad boys won hands down for the best ones. I think I have found my black bean brownie go to mix. If you are looking for a tasty and easy dessert that is low in calories and fat that will please the crowd then look no further. This recipe is perfection of chocolatey goodness. I can’t take credit for this recipe but have seen numerous ones floating all over the place. Enjoy!
Black Bean Brownies
- 1 Can Whole Black Beans drained
- 1 Box Pillsbury Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix
- Preheat oven. Spray cooking spray on baking pan.
- Drain the brown goo from the black beans.
- Fill the can (with beans inside) with water.
- Pour the contents in a blender or food processor and mix till smooth.
- Pour the brownie mix in a bowl and add the blended black bean mixture. Stir until mixed together well. Should have the same consistency as any other brownie mix you’ve made.
- Pour into baking pan and place in oven for 15-25 minutes depending on your oven and how big of a pan you choose.
- Take out when a toothpick comes out clean and let cool for 20 minutes.
- Cut and eat!